Liza Baranyai worked for Greenpeace, Amnesty International, and Oxfam International as fundraising director and supported several global and local NGO´s with fundraising and organizational development.
She provides interactive webinars about basics of fundraising (-strategy) and about fundraising and engagement communication, donor retention and many successful best practices around the world.
Online Fundraising Courses with an
International Expert – organized by MINE
Do you want to start fundraising? Do you need donors, supporters, money to run your Mother Center? We provide a 4 sessions fundraising webinar series for you with one of the most experienced international fundraiser expert, Liza Baranyai.
- Every webinar is about 2 x 1,5 hours (+15 min pause)
- Frequency: 2 weeks, starting at 14:00 – 17:30 CET
- Participants 4-40
- Meeting-tool: Online with Zoom (will be recorded)
- Languages: English
- Translation: Please let us know if you need a different language to participate, we will find a solution for it. We are able to share 4 translation channels. Get in contact with Andrea, if this is a basic need for you: email@example.com
- PowerPoint presentation: English and German
- The webinars are interactive – you can bring your experiences and ideas to the community
Liza is also providing mentorship to you! Use this opportunity!
At the end of every webinar you get “homework” which you can send back to Liza and you get personal support from her!
1st Webinar: Why do people donate?
Do you want to know who donate the most? Why do donors donate? What do they think, what do they expect from us? What is the biggest mistake we could make about fundraising? Meet with your paradigms and leave them behind!
8. April 2021 from 14:00 – 17:30 h CET
Recommended course to everybody who never did fundraising, but it will be fun to everybody else too.
2nd Webinar: Fundraising Communications and Channels
How to set up a Fundraising Campaign? How to communicate? How to ask? What to tell? Who to ask? Fundraising channels and methods, pros and cons, investment, time, capacity, profitability etc.
15. April 2021 from 14:00 – 17:30 h CET
Recommended to everybody who has or hasn’t fundraising experience. Bring your story and your experience to share and collect lessons learned together!
3rd Webinar: Let’s do an online fundraising campaign!
How to communicate online, what motivates visitors to donate on a website? How to test an email campaign? Tricks and tactics, best practices from around the world, the latest trends, best examples.
22. April 2021 from 14:00 – 17:30 h CET
Recommended to participants who would like to test online channels for fundraising.
4th Webinar: Donor engagement, retention, conversion and upgrade
How do followers become donors, how are our potential donors, where to find donors? How to build engagement steps, how to motivate our potential donors to commit to our goals? How to activate our supporters? Why do/could they leave us? How to keep them?
29. April 2021 from 14:00 – 17:30 h CET
Recommended to participants who have a minimum of one donor and want more donor.
Please register until: 6 April 2021
You will get back a confirmation with the final details of the webinars soon.
This program is supported by Staatsministerium Baden-Württemberg.