We empower and connect mothers in a caring community worldwide.
Resilience through Care / 10th of October 2022/ Online Event
We had an amazing online event, celebrating the International Mother Centers’ Day on Click HERE to watch! through Care on 10. October 2022.
If you could not join it, watch the recordings!
What makes the success and uniqueness of the mother centers: Click HERE to watch!
How can Mother Centers contribute to a more resilient and prosperous development by supporting mothers and families at local, regional, and worldwide levels? Resilience
10:00 – 12:00 Roundtable with Guest from the MINE Community
What makes the success and uniqueness of the mother centers?
(Session is in German language with English, Slovak translation support)
14:00 – 16:00 Reports & stories
How can Mother Centers contribute to a more resilient and prosperous development by supporting mothers and families at local, regional, and worldwide levels?
(Session is in English language with Serbian, Slovakian translation support)
Greeting and opening: Gisela Erler (DE) former State Councillor for Civil Society and Citizen Participation in the State Ministry of Baden-Württemberg
- Andrea Laux co-founders of the Baden-Württemberg Mothers’ Centre Movement and the Mothers’ Forum, chairperson of mine e.V. , founder and formative figure for the EkiZ Stuttgart-West
- Susanne Veit (GER) Managing Director Landesverband Mütter- und Familienzentren in Bayern e.V.
- Sabine Kauffmann (DE) State Association of Mother Centers NRW
- Katarina Jarinova (SK) – Leader of Nezabudka Mother Center in SK
- Rachel Castleberg (USA/GER) – personal empowerment through a Mother Center
- Senada Dzankic (Bosnia Herzegovina) – how a mother centre becomes the front line in a natural disaster
- Tetiana Taradaika (Ukrainia) – finding peace in a mother center in Slovakia
- Judith Kiss (Hungary) – response of women communities About Ukraine refugee crisis in Hungary
- Erharter Hitthaler Waltraud (IT) Chairwoman of Elki Bruneck, South-Tirol
Support the supporters!
Help Ukrainaian mothers and children by donating to MINE.
Your donation will go to mother centers who are supporting refugee families in the Danube Region:
Please support our work!
Netzwerk für Empowerment e. V.
Bank: Kreissparkasse Esslingen-Nürtingen
IBAN: DE33 6115 0020 0007 4431 27
BIC: ESSL DE 66
(Photo above: People arrive to a temporary accommodation and transport hub for refugees, after fleeing the Russian invasion of Ukraine, in Przemysl, Poland, March 8, 2022. REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch Buszos)
Years of Operation
How we help:
Community & Network
We empower Mother Centers with international partnerships and expertise.
We represent Mother Centers in cooperation with governments and social players as well as coordinate international
Skill building & sharing
We provide online and international courses, skill-shares, conferences, partnership
Support & visibility
We support grassroots advocacy on family and community issues and improves the visibility of the Mother Centers globally.
Award winning network:
The Mother Centers International Network for Empowerment (MINE) is an award-winning network representing the international Mother Centers movement. MINE is making the care work visible, representing women with different social backgrounds, strengthening mothers’ voices worldwide.